Monday, June 04, 2007

Birthday Bash @ Sanctuary


Last Friday, celebrated one of the best birthday bash I had planned for my fellow colleagues, Vincent & Sanie @ Sanctuary, The Curve. We had great times minus the minor glitches at the end of the party. I believe all others had great fun too and I got to thank those who came to make this happen for both the birthday boy & girl.


I finally managed to take a pic with one of my all time favourite girl who I mentioned before in my previous posting. Hey Cynthia, I'm glad you came that night. Thanks for being my ears the time when I need to, thanks for the trust you had in me too. We will definitely hang out more often ya ;)


We had a total of 5 bottles of Black Label & a bottle of Smirnoff Vodka (which got somebody KOed) and everyone was on top of the world at the end of the day, we had a cake for the birthday celebrities that night but unfortunately didn't have a great taste on it as we monsters destroyed it instead :)

I am sorry I am unable to post all the photos taken that night, most shots posted were mainly my camwhore with the crowd that night. Vincent & Sanie, if you are reading this, "Happy Birthday" once again and I do hope that you liked what I had arranged for you all.

More of the shots.....

My best buddy (Angeline) came too, and she seriously had great time smashing cake & filling my shirt with ice, I will get my revenge on you surely.Your birthday is coming right? Kekeke :P


Photos taken with Nikki, Herbert, Roger, the big bunch & the birthday girl, Sanie (she does look a bit like FIREANGEL).

No comments: