Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Pimp My Lunch

Photo blogging in mikemmery took off another level, although I have yet to own a DSLR (my latest wishlist item), pimping famous photo blogs like SmashPop & Rames taught me a lot and made me got this sudden urge to venture seriously into photography and perhaps time to master some basic skill of the Photoshop (wait till my housemate got his Powerbook, will get him to teach me :P)

Took all this pictures on one of our lunchie trip to Chow Yang, PJ and I had started to stamp all my photos posted here with "mikemmery".

Are you hungry now?

7 comments:

kennethnorman said...

ur housemate can't wait for the powderbook already...i'm getting fujisusu instead..

MikeM said...

kenneth... powerful enuff to run photoshop?

Wilson Ng said...

Yes, im hungry

MikeM said...

wilson...let's go makan together

tulipspeaks said...

aha.. sumone is inspired! *wink wink!



ammu.

kennethnorman said...

testing now....should be alrite i guess..

MikeM said...

tulips... true true, thanks to smashpop, rames & praveen... im inspired!!!

kenneth... testing what?