Wednesday, May 07, 2008

We Are With You Pete!

I was at Sri Damansara McD about a while ago, talking about this great man, Raja Petra Kamarudin (RPK), with my bunch of best buddies. I told them how he had triggered my senses to what is actually happening in this poor country. A country who lauded "Malaysia Boleh", I am asking "Boleh Apa?"

BOLEH tangkap orang sesuka hati?
BOLEH cakap tapi tak serupa bikin? (remember how Pak Lah pusing about his many statements to the public?)
BOLEH angkat keris and then say sorry?
BOLEH makan rasuah tapi tak boleh makan babi?
BOLEH? My Foot-lah!!!




This great man was taken away, charged under the Sedition Act 1948, blardy 60 years old law. What fcuk pig-sense here? He refused to post bail and now is being arrested. Backed up by 7 lawyers, 4 of them who are the Members of the Parliament. Latest I know, one ringgit one person campaign was launched to bail RPK out, within hours, the fund exceeded good enough to bail my hero out for another 5 times or so.

Read this
'made sense' post by politikus, you decide whether the government is insulting the rakyat's intelligence or not. Check out the article "Let's Send The Altantuya Murderers To Hell" by RPK.

This man will walk as a tall Malay. We are with you Pete!


1 comment:

Albert Yap said...

hey bro...I mentioned I saw on paper he being arrested, but I am not sure is that him coz I just glance through the paper before I go meet you guys in Damansara McD....somemore the translated name of RPK in Chinese newspaper in kinda hard for me to recognise...

What to do bro, our Boleh Land is still full of "BOLEH" ppl....sighhhh....hopefully he is gonna be OK...