Thursday, May 01, 2008

Mike In Real Life

Firstly, happy labor day to all. Last night was one of the best night ever spent, I did not know that in Cheras there is a place nicknamed "Little Genting", an indeed a lovely evening spent with someone I am in love with. Oh no, I am not attached as yet, it is in the progress, I was seen by many including her that I have not completely erase my past memories, something I would not want to debate and will allow God to arrange for me.

I hardly write about relationship these days, perhaps it had been a while since I last really "in love". I found someone though, someone I had known for years, someone I felt very comfortable with, someone I miss right now while doing this post and someone I think I would grow old with.

And... hmm... it's labor day today, I am home, watching few DVDs and resting. She is at work at the moment, I hope everything goes well at her side. And there is this movie I just finished, Dan In Real Life, a comedy I highly recommend.




For those who had taken leave for tomorrow, enjoy the long break ya. For those in love, love is not just feeling, love is also about ability.

Cheers!

No comments: