Wednesday, April 29, 2009

LG Blog Launch Party: Are You Angelic White or Devilish Red?



I had been missing in action for a while here. This will be my baby project and it is one of its kind for a MNC in Malaysia having a blog launch party. After more than a month of planning, the full mechanics are up. I am working with Nuffnang to make this possible. This will be a closed event by invitation only.



To get the exclusive invites please check out the details here or join Facebook LG Malaysia Fan Club. Win the invites and you might be walking home with a brand new LG Full HD LCD TV and many other prizes from LG!

And guys, if you win the invites, I will see you there! An after another gruelling and challenging day tomorrow, it's Labor Day and I will be spending the long awaited holiday in Perhentian Island.

Happy Labor Day peeps!

Life's indeed Good!

No comments: