Monday, October 09, 2006

My Day

Today is a compulsory holiday for my company as my colleagues are all on a company trip to Vietnam which unfortunately I opted not to join as I am not confirmed and need to pay for the trip. As it is my off day where most of my buddies are working, I went back to office in the early part of the day to do some email reading and replying.

Then went to Alliance Bank @ Ikano to make my credit card payment (**PHEW**)... proceeded with lunch with some of my ex-colleagues in LG, Andrew, Roy & Wendih @ Ming Tien foodcourt... after lunch went to PTPTN to help my sis on her loan issue... came to Starbugs @ The Curve at about 3.30pm and updated my blog (earlier post for feirim's birthday)... went back home, took a shower and had a quick chat with my gf...

And now I am back @ Starbugs The Curve to again online... although a little monotonous but I do enjoy this kind of lifestyle... dont know what to post here and just scribble down what I did for the day... Tomorrow again is another holiday for me... Happy happy holiday!!! ;)

No comments: