Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Happy Birthday 2 Me, Thank You My Dearest

Another memorable birthday for myself this year. As my big day fell on a weekday, me & my gf took a day leave and we went all the way to Genting to celebrate. It had been a while since we last went to Genting together. If not mistaken it was 3 years back, it reminded me of how we both survived a relationship full with ups & downs, I wanna take this opportunity to express my gratitude for making my birthday a memorable one. Also I want to apologise at times you have to bear with my fluctuative mood and temper. Not to forget too, I want to say "I Love You"...
Genting (06/11/2006)


Thanks for arranging such a lovely dinner for me @ T.G.I. Friday's. Great dinner, thanks for little lovely note you wrote for me
Dinner @ T.G.I Friday's

2 comments:

Chris said...

selamat hari jadi bro...semoga anda semakin hari semakin sihat dan kacak...kekkekekekkeke...

MikeM said...

thanks mate... ur birthday coming also wat... kekeke