Friday, April 21, 2006

Myvi My Baby, My Passion

Got a call from Perodua on Monday saying that my Myvi arrived... finally.... but not the ebony black which I booked earlier, I will be getting a Mocca Silver 1.3 Ezi instead. Can't wait till I get the car. Got big plan to make my baby outstanding.

First thing to do, tinting... anyone got a good recommendation? I had been surveying around, too many brands out there and I do not know which is the reliable film. Don't ask me to go for V-kool, super expensive, got quoted RM 1,600 for the whole baby.

Secondly, wanna change the rim. Originally 14", wanna add another inch to it. And of course I need some good recommendation from you all lor. I heard from a friend Klang got pretty cheap sports rim there.

Then, wanna do detailing. Wash, polish & wax. Which shop provided the best service?

Somemore wanna change car seat, armrest, carpet mat, strut bars, etc... gonna spend again... DAMN!!!

And guys, advice me ya

No comments: