Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tribute to Pinky Chong, Master Yip & Monster

The other day, Master Yip & Monster Rim came to my apartment to play mahjong, in the end I let them win because it is Master Yip's belated birthday present and secondly Monster Rim going to HK and he might need the money for emergency. In the end of the day, I am the only person who lost, both of them went home happily cos both also won. Anyway, Im lucky to have their company as well lar. Enjoy the mahjong session.

About Chris Chong who got a new nickname Pinky Chong, well i think it is a great name for him, suits him a lot, i think Pink color resemble a significant meaning for him, God knows what. And my sincere congratulations to him when I heard from Feirim that he bought a new house. When house warming leh? I will buy some fruits and maybe one suckling pig for u. :) And Pinky ar, im sorry ar if i betray u before, i do not mean it lar, i willingly to take the blame for the rest of my life.

Master Yip birthday I think too quiet, just far too quiet. Next year I plan to have a parade in front of his house like we normally have during Wesak day, and on his big day, I plan to eat one week of vegetarian, 3 days before and 3 days after his big day. What about this?

Rim, enjoy ur trip to HK ok. Make sure u buy me something with the money u won the other day sucker!

Anyway, I love you all!!! only 3 of u only ok!!!

No comments: