Monday, December 18, 2006

Bird Without Wings

Exactly a week into my breakup, sometimes we just tend to be ignorant. At times when we heard that someone breakup and how bad it was, you never really know it until you experience it for yourself. To let go and forget about a relationship of 3 years, it is easy to be said than done. Friends around me giving consolation and never ending SMSes to wish me best of luck, glad about it and many thanks.

It is even heart breaking to know that whatever I do now does not bring any meaning anymore, no matter how hard I tried, it will not change the fact, well... I just need to let time heal this wounded bird that cannot fly at the moment without its wings.

How I wish now I can tell her how much I love her, how I wish she never suspect my 101% commitment to love her and care for her. Perhaps I am just not the kind of guy who knows how to love a girl or it is just plain poor luck in love?

Sigh... there is so much in me now that I want to tell her but conditions do not permit me to. My mind telling me to be strong but I am just a very weak soul. How I wish I just can have this final relationship without having to start a new one again.

In this aftermath of breaking up, alot of people I have to sincerely apologise. My mom... Mom, sorry for not making Emmery my soulmate, I am deeply saddened with this as well, hope you understand. Another person I would like to say sorry is to Emm's family, auntie, I am sorry for not being able to take care of your daughter, my apology in any event I have mistreated her and I am glad this 3 years you had been half a mom to me. And finally to all my friends who looked up on me to get married with the girl I love, sorry for letting you guys down.

God please give me the courage to be strong and accept this very fact.

7 comments:

Chris said...

Bro, loosen up man...many a times, when things dun turn out the way we want it to be, perhaps God has a better plan...no point crying over spilled milk...i've been thru everything u're experiencing now and my advice is just be glad and happy ur paths crossed...and if u guys were meant to be together, you will be together afterall...in the mean time like chammie said, just keep urself busy and channel your time and strengths to some other things...i know it's easier said than done bro, but do keep in mind we're always here for you man...cheers

MikeM said...

thanks mate, will try to be strong.

Anonymous said...

Mike , pls try to be strong ya..will always there for u!!!

MikeM said...

ya, i had been receiving a lot of this remarks lately. I will try to heal my soul. Time will tell ya. Dont worry. In btw, who is this anonymous? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

hey man, i saw your gf in the blog, she is quite pretty man, why losing her?it's ok, life goes on, get tough man!

雪莉 said...

Ya, no body will understand the feling until they are really in the shoes. Friend, I know the feeling, and I am not recover yet until now. It is really a tough time even when you have a bunch of friends around you.

All we need is time...

MikeM said...

agree with u sheali... not easy... but we need to look forward, cherished the good memories...