Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A New Beginning

10 days into new year 2007, while others already had their new year resolution set on the very first day of the year, I just started to see a new beginning myself today. Maybe today a little special as it is exactly a month after the breaking up ordeal.

Updates to my readers: I had found a new place and I will move in on the 1st of February, will bunk in with a friend who I just met for the very first time last Monday. So while I am busy at my work, I will be busy shifting and moving my stuff little by little, too many stuff in my current place now.

And this Chinese New Year, I will be going for a trip on the 2nd day of CNY, just keep myself more occupied, it will be rather irritating to stay at Malacca at this very point because I believe all my relatives will start to shoot me questions about my ex-girlfriend. In a way, my ex is pretty close and had won most of my relatives heart, so not easy huh? And for the past 3 CNY, she had been accompanying me back home in Melaka, well just need to chill off a little and sooner or later they will not ask me the same old questions again.

Wish me the best of things for a new beginning in 2007 mate!

7 comments:

Chris said...

Bro u going which part of thailand? All alone?

MikeM said...

hey mate... dont tell the whole world lar im goin there... hehehe...

Chris said...

Bro mana tau...i tot u going alone then perhaps we can teman u mah...hehehe

雪莉 said...

I wish i can avoid to see my relatives as well. Don't know how to answer thier Q.

kenji said...

Mike, be yourself.
Dont care what people ask.
you free to be whatever you.

MikeM said...

thanks for all the words of encouragement mate....

Jacky Cham said...

hi mate...been busy lately and haven't been checking mails and all my fren's blogs. well, 2007 is just another year. every new year, we will be aiming to do better than the previous year. hopefully, our graph of success is always heading upwards. the same goes to u. be careful when u go "overseas" k.....u know what i mean....