Saturday, January 27, 2007

New Place & New Chapter

Guys & gals, fellow bloggers, I had finally moved to my new place, after so many years and moving and shifting is hell to me, so many arrangement need to be done. After so much hard work, finally got my own cosy place to chill. Plus point: My new place is equipped with wifi, so hopefully when there is inspiration, I will try to blog more, keep tuning in... I am currently staying with a friend, she had been helpful in the sense that of being a real good listener.

And by any chance, Emmery is reading this, for the past few days while shifting, it is pretty a heartache to move every single thing in our so-called "HOME", well, finally I had done it and hopefully you will find your happiness @ your own place. My sincere best wishes to you in everything you do, all the best, although fated not to be together, at least we had crossed into each other life and I never regret any bit of it, let us work and play our part to keep this friendship alive.

Yes, loser or not, weaklings or not... yes, I still miss Emmery alot, hell a lot... ;)

No comments: