Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hins Moving Magical Concert Live in Malaysia



Thanks to Jazzy Group & my friend Alan, I had the chance to experience the performance of this new rising star Hins Cheung. The invitation came a bit late and I am glad that I did not reject it. It was one of the best concerts that I had attended so far. Very strong and good vocal although I am not very familiar with his songs. Very talented indeed. And he has Malay fans too :)







And it was also my first time in the Arena of Stars, Genting Highlands. There were 7 of us attended the concert and we bumped into our ex-colleagues Elaine & Sheryl up there. Thanks to Alan who drove me & Stephen up. Thanks for the ride brother!





After the concert we went to Starbucks and by the time we reached home, it was already 3AM. Tired but it was really a very worthwhile concert. Way to go Hins! Enjoy the video taken with my digicam, not very clear and pretty poor audio :)

1 comment:

ngkiki said...

lum dou sei...