Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Self Motivation

I need some self motivation. This is my 589th post on this blog and I am proud that I had gone this far in terms of blogging. If you may not know, I am also managing a corporate weblog, The Life's Good Blog. So it is about juggling my time in between this 2 blogs and also managing my day time responsibility as the biz development manager for a MNC.

In working terms, despite the recession, my daily schedule is filled with endless appointments, meetings and reports that I had to rush for my immediate superior. Weekdays especially, I really have hard time to allocate time to pamper myself.

And for the past few weeks, I had been scouting the whole PJ for a condo that I like and within my budget. My agent had been helpful arranging appointments with owners and so far I had shortlisted 2 properties to my liking. Another one more to go and I will be able to make my selection. Hopefully 2009 will be the year I commit myself to something big.

Now back to my personal life. They said you felt low especially when you are sick. And for the past few days, I had been sick with my family members away from me, I am longing for that care. Care that I had been missing for a while. Hopefully I will get well soon and with my mind focus on my day job & blogging. In relationship point of view, I met some really good girls around me lately. At my age, physical attraction is no longer an important criteria, it is more towards compatibility I would say. But most of the girls that I am attracted to are either attached or showing no interest to progress another level further. Anyway, I felt God has arrangement for every human in this world. Be it single or in a relationship or even it's complicated, I will leave it in the hands of God.

Just a short one from me from Starbucks, Menara Hap Seng while waiting for my coming meeting at 8PM.

GO! GO! Michael!

;)

No comments: