Tuesday, March 23, 2010

To Blog or Not To Blog

Close to two months now since my last post. Perhaps my longest break from blogging after so many years. 2010 so far had been a wavy one, I am completing my project in Hong Kong real soon and there are a few personal stuff that is keeping me away from writing. I had also stop being the contributor for another corporate site due to unforeseen circumstances so I shall be able to update as often as possible, keep fingers crossing!

I am going back basic in a lot of things, be it in life or be it in the blogging. My template is back to basic, everything needs to go back to basic. I am starting all over again.

There are a few important individuals that I would like to thank who had been my pillars at this journey - mom, bro, sis, fat one, slim one, the cat & the one who chose to love me for who I am.

Bring it on!

No comments: