Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What To Look Forward This Week

First & foremost, I am back as corporate slave come this 1st April 2010, took up a managerial position. One of the best interviews I have had so far in my working experience, all done in 1 day including remuneration discussion, benefits, roles & responsibilities.

And I am already looking forward to this weekend F1 race in Melbourne, Australia. Pundits said Schuey shall be back on fire after 3 races. Nevertheless, I want to see the Silver Arrows conquer the track. It had been a good racing weekend in Bahrain, most of the teams were competitive. Ferraris did well with both cars on podium. Both Mercedes scored points too at Bahrain, let's hope they go on podium this time around in Australia.

I am also looking forward to footie matches this week as the EPL is approaching its finale. Later today, bitter rival Chelsea will be facing Portsmouth, let's see if Avram can disappoint the Blues or not. The Devils are currently on top of the table after defeating Liverpool last weekend and leading Gunners by 2 points & Blues by 4 points. We will be meeting Bolton this weekend and there should not be a problem to grab a 3-points there. Glory Glory!


Let's see if all the good things are coming to greet me :)

No comments: