Friday, August 04, 2006

My Sincere Wish & Hope

One of my best buddy, L, who just gotten married a year ago. I am happy for him, for having a beautiful wife, a brand new house until he broke the news to me. His wife just gave birth to a healthy baby boy but to the parents' dismay, there is a slight problem on the baby's facial which need surgery to correct it.

When my buddy splurted out the news, he almost broke into tears... of all my years knowing him, this is the 1st time I see him in that way... it touched my heart really... we just couldnt console him as we got no right and we are not in his position to feel how to take the pressure and stress... how about his wife? It is their first child...

In my sincere heart, I pray to God for better things to come for him and bless the child with a prosperous healthy life... This is the best I can do for my fellow buddy...

No comments: