Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunday

Sunday... what should I post here? I am now @ The Curve Starbucks to make use of the free Timezone broadband. A lot of people here, and just like me, I am surrounded by not less than 10 individuals hooked up with their laptop.
I am sitting outside in between Starbugs and Marche restaurant. So thought of taking the cow picture here. To me, Sunday is just like a normal routine, nothing special. Later will be going for dinner at Ming Tien foodcourt cos my gf's mom wanna go to the pasar malam.
And tonight is a big night for guys. 2 good matches of football live on Astro. I will be watching too. But before that I should go back and take a short nap.
Man Utd vs Arsenal (will MU continue their unbeaten winning run or will Arsenal get their 1st win?)
Chelsea vs Liverpool (frankly I want Chelsea to lose this one)
Ok... signing off for now, dunno wat else to post here... Cheers!

No comments: