Wednesday, September 06, 2006

U.P.D.A.T.E.S

It had been a while, my sincere deepest apology to people who frequent my blog. So many fresh and new stuff for me to catch up here. First, when I came to this page, I was stunned with the offering of new Blogger Beta, upgraded it. New interface, COOL!!!

Secondly, I think everyone knew that I changed a new job again. From LG (5 yrs) to Advertising Firm (3 mths) and now on IT industry, I am pretty sure those in IT lines will know my company, M-Link Systems existance. Started on 15th August and truly finding and coping my best with the new culture and environment. Kinda settling down now though and just got my company laptop, so I thought of updating here at home. Not much changing on the interface this time, but replaced a very beautiful song here titled 'Home' by Michael Buble...

I hope with my new updates, the traffic will again coming in... I will try to expand my horizon of blogging experience... mayb write more stuff other than my personal life... I will try to find the inspiration and aspiration to write more interesting stuff over here... So guys, keep on frequenting ya...

No comments: