Thursday, February 01, 2007

Meet Up @ The Curve

Thanks to Meow & Ploy for inviting me over to join the girls for a meet up-cum-gathering session @ The Curve last night. It had been a long long while since I last joined a bunch of girls and hang out. And it was overall a good outing minus my slight sickness that barred me from drinking beer. Sorry girls! My treat next time k.

Meow, got nothing much to say bout her though, cos I see her the most compared to the rest. Ploy, the very same old Ploy with her trademarked voice and cute antics as ever, yes you do slim down alot k. Cming, ya you slimmed down too (not pulling your leg k). And Suli, I think it had been a long long time, if not it will be in the region of 4 to 5 years I did not seen her, did not know that she's a regular to this blog too, thanks a lot for supporting my boring blog ya. And met up with a new friend, fun & jovial, Jo (hopefully I spelt it right).

Girls, thanks and you girls really did made up my day ya. Thanks for all the bear hugs and it had been a while since I last had a hug. Thanks & I appreciate it a lot. Perhaps we can arrange another outing but this time I will make sure I drink k.

Muacks!!!

No comments: