Sunday, March 25, 2007

300 Askar Berani Mati...




Sorry for my inconsistency in updating the blog lately. Fellow homosapiens, I am triggered to write something about this movie after watching it for the 2nd time in the cinema today. But sometimes, our very Bahasa Melayu can be really annoying judging from the title of the movie above. But I have to give credit & my utmost thanks to our generous censorship board this time for allowing this movie worthwhile to watch in the cinema, guess it will give the DVD pirates a run on their money on this particular title this time around :)

This beautifully crafted epic is retelling of the ancient Battle of Thermopylae in which King Leonidas (starred by Gerard Butler) and 300 Askar Berani Mati fought to the death against Xerxes (I still find difficulties pronouncing his name) and his massive Askar Persian Tak Berani Mati.

Any girls out there who are mad about this movie??? Well, I am willing to date you, perhaps for the 3rd time maybe? ;)

No comments: