Saturday, March 10, 2007

Singlehood - Month #3

Today again marked the anniversary of my breakup with my girl. It is the 3rd month. Along the way, I met some really new nice friends who helped to occupy my time and mend my loneliness. I had coped well I guess. I even found myself a new job which I will start in April. I think it is about time for me to put my focus on my career. On relationship, frankly if you ask me now, there is still that particular one girl which I once had dreams with which I want to share my dreams with badly. I have no intention to open up myself as yet at the moment. Deep down I am still missing her badly.

Her birthday is around the corner, I hope she will like the little surprise I had arranged for her. Eventually things will get better, I hope.

Happy Singlehood to all Singles out there. God has a better plan for us. Go! Go! Jia Yu!

3 comments:

kennethnorman said...

don't worry brother.. everything will turn out well..i know u can do it!!

雪莉 said...

ya...my birthday is around the corner, hahahhahahaaaaa

MikeM said...

i will make sure i can do it guys...