Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Emmery

12th March... always a date to remember, it is my ex-gf's birthday... 2007 is the first year I never got to celebrate this special day of hers with her. Nevertheless, I managed to send her gifts although the surprise did not turn out the way it supposed to be. And I am glad whatever I arranged for her this year please her in a way. So what did I get for her this year?

1. A dozen of white roses
2. A giant birthday card
3. A special gift

In this special post for her, I would also love to walk down the memory lane of how I had celebrated with her over the past years. I guess I had posted before in Mikemmery, this is just a recall of we had been through during this special day.

2004: My first year as her bf, we had a simple celebration at TGI Friday's One Utama. Ya, I remembered my first ever gift for her, a FCUK top and we had great dinner then.



2005: Second year, as her big day falls on a weekend, we decided to go back to my hometown in Malacca. With my brother's cooperation, got her a bouquet of flowers and a cake from Secret Recipe.



2006: Our third strong year, we went to Redang for 3days/2nights stay at Berjaya Redang. Great and fun birthday, had a surprise buffet dinner for her with birthday cake.



2007: Our first year apart, hope she found happiness and she will always remained my precious forever. Hope she loved what I had arranged for her.

2008 and so on: Hopefully I still in the position and strong enough to continue my love and care for her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMERY!!!

No comments: