Wednesday, December 09, 2009

新不了情

"Have you ever been blindfolded when you are in love with someone?", a friend asked.

Did a bit of quick thinking and immediately I answered that once upon a time I am but at my age now, I guess I am not. And that simple question inspired me to write a little bit more, and it's a wonder that simple things like this can inspire me to write more.

And the above title, I was asked by someone to listen to that song. Unfortunately I am unable to read Chinese, but when the song was sent to me and I listened to it, I got this weird feeling about love & relationship thingy, all the girls that I am romantically linked with, popped up my mind one by one, pretty weird really.

Now listen to that song and tell me if you are feeling the same way too.




No comments: