Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Korea Media Tour 2005

Had been to Korea a few times but the Media Tour that I joined this year was the one that I really see Korea in a different angle. It was basically a tour with some local media & press people. My previous visits to Korea were normally on business purposes & factory visit most of the time.

This time around, managed to visit Seoul, Korea and visited the shooting site for the so so famous Korean drama now in Malaysia, Daejangum. I was a freak about all this Korean drama myself. I had just finished watching FULL HOUSE. Also visited Jeju Island, where Daejangum was shot, nice people, nice food though their living standard is one of the highest in the world. I had stayed in one of the hotel which cost about RM 3,000 per night! A very much recommended place for honeymooners.

1 comment:

kenji said...

oh...micheal...
u become korean already??
korean ppl hate japanese...
will u hate japanese??