Friday, February 16, 2007

Valentine's

This is the first year I celebrated on my own... Thanks to my new housemate who is kind enough to accompany me for dinner. And I proceeded for mahjong session with my best buddies.

Anything special? Well, I bought something for someone fond in my heart. In fact, I hope she is happy receiving that little surprise I threw to her. When comes to this special occassion, allow me to say that I miss her presence. And at the same time too, it would be good to see her happy with her new life.

I know eventually I will be more logical to tackle this problem than locking myself in this chain. Thanks for all the words of encouragement from people who is close to my heart. I appreciate it a lot, in the end of the day, I know I got a choice to make.

So guys & gals I know, Happy Valentine's. Appreciate love, respect love and never deny the power of love. Girls are supposed to be treated like princess and showered with loves, I do hope I will find my princess too...

No comments: