Thursday, June 18, 2009

I Am Still Alive

Someone called and asked what happened to me. Sorry I had been in MIA mode due to stressful month of May, June & upcoming July. Here's a short update.

May & June, I had been busy with this...




and this...



and more of this...



Been busy on LG blog, been having endless contest and good to see fruitful traffic flocking that site. At the current moment there are about 20 pairs of exclusive Transformers tickets to be won. Head on to LG Blog to know more.

On top of that, I had been so occupied with my project & B2B portfolios. Lots of ad hoc meetings with big clients, paperworks internally & hundreds of mails to be entertained.

And I am attending 2-days off-site comprehensive Digital Media training, in which I believe when I get back to office tomorrow, the works will be piling again :(

I do wish I have some good assistance internally but the fact is that I am handling it all by myself. At times I felt like exploding. Someone kill me please!

And next week I will out of the country for a quick weekend breakaway before I come back and head to Bali, Indonesia again for a conference with few of my customers.

Gotta go, meeting! Grrrrrrr..............

No comments: