Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Serena Williams, Kanye West & Emmanuel Adebayor - September Jackasses

So what the above 3 celebrities have in common? I officially award them the September Jackass Awards. They better go for anger management therapy with Dr. Buddy Rydell.









See for yourself, then you tell me if they are jackasses or not.


Adebayor Malicious Stamp On Van Persie


Serena Williams sayings "I swear to God [bleep], I'm taking this ball and I'm shoving it your [bleep]"


As for Kanye West, the video was somehow disabled by YouTube due to copyright issue. He's such an ass, how can he did that to Taylor Swift?

Talking bout anger management.... Froossswaba!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The other thing they have in common is....they are all blacks. hmmm...not to sound racist...but its true.