Tuesday, October 21, 2008

From Bad to Worst



It rains again while I am drafting this post. I was having dinner one night at this food court in Selayang. This uncle surely made one of the best seafood noodles I ate and not to mention this fella is pretty friendly too.

It was past midnight back then, and after sending me the noodles to me & my other friend, he chatted with us.

"How's business?" my friend asked. He did not answer but he bended his index finger indicating "dead"




Like my previous post, I did mentioned I don't feel good about the rest of 2008 and I am predicting a real bad 2009. Like the noodle uncle said, "Now it is not only the inflation problem, not only the increase of prices everywhere but also the God is playing us".

When I asked further what he meant, he said it seems like there is an automatic switch daily to turn on the downpour. It had been more than 3 weeks that it rains everyday at strangely most of the evenings. The worst hit people will be those pasar malam (night market) stalls. One of the guy I knew mentioned that he had not been operating his stall for more than 2 weeks now.

What happen to this world?

No comments: