Thursday, March 19, 2009

Most Anticipated Movies 2009

There are plenty to look forward to this year in the movie industry. I had so far watched 2 really good movies this year, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button & Slumdog Millionaire. I prefer the latter though, it's fascinating just to think of the simple script to a wonderful movie. And next week I will be attending the premiere of 12 Rounds starring John Cena, however I do not put a high hope on it.

Here are the list of movies for the rest of the year that I am anticipated of;

April '09
Dragonball Evolution



May '09
1. X-Men Origins: Wolverine



2. Terminator Salvation


June '09
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen



July '09
Harry Porter & The Half-Blood Prince



Nothing much to expect in August, September, October & November '09 though. In December 2009, perhaps Sherlock Holmes starring Downey Jr. which I failed to get the official trailer as yet on Youtube.

I have yet to find a date for my premiere next week, anyone interested? ;)

No comments: