Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Favourite 4 (Tagged by Crystal)

I found it interesting, and thanks to my old friend, let me share my favourite 4s with all of you. It goes like this ;

4 Jobs I've Had In My Life
1. Baskin Robbins Crew Member (while waiting for SPM results, YUMMY!!!)
2. Customer Service Office (Upon graduation from TARC, in KLIA, those days suffering)
3. Sales Executive (SNE time, selling Plasma & LCD TVs)
4. Assistant Product Manager (LG, time for me to look into my 5th job... hehe...)

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
1. Forrest Gump
2. Money Not Enough (Singaporean lame movie)
3. Stephen Chow's movies
4. Lord of the Rings trilogy

4 TV Shows I Have Love(d) to Watch
I do not know will this be considered show but I hardly go for any drama as it is too draggy
1. Fear Factor
2. National Geographic
3. Discovery Channel
4. ESPN

4 Places I've Lived
1. Malacca
2. Setapak
3. Selayang
4. Damansara

4 Places I've Been On Vocation To
1. Most of the Pulaus "Islands" in Malaysia (Pangkor, Redang, Tioman, Manukan, etc)
2. South Korea
3. Bangkok, Thailand
4. Singapore

4 Places I Would Rather Be In
1. My room
2. Redbox Karaoke room
3. Kampar, my gf's hometown
4. Selayang Mall (hehe... with the freak guy)

4 Of My Favourite Foods
1. Anything with Pork and more pork please...
2. Any type of fish, any style (Chan Sow Lin's Fish head is my favourite)
3. Bak Kut Teh
4. Kampar Chee Cheong Fun

4 Websites I Visit Daily
1. www.klse.com (Bursa Saham KL)
2. www.hotmail.com (to check my personal email)
3. Carlingnet official Fantasy Soccer Site
4. Yahoo Fantasy Soccer Site

No comments: