Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Finally...

Today kinda special... my very last day in LG. Reached office early after sending my gf to her office. Very sleepy as last nite a very busy night for me, went dinner with all my Korean bosses. KK Kim (my CFO), OK Jung, Brian Ahn, JB Lim & Steve Han, thanks for the expensive dinner. Had dinner till about 10.30pm, immediately proceed for Kenji's farewell dinner @ Milwaukee (hope I spelt it right), Kepong. Hang out with those monkeys till about 2.30am.

That's why came to office a little drowsy, sleepy... checked my mail, and to my surprise I got a total of about 50 well wishes email about my departure. You can think of the nicest words, they got it for me, anyway, was happy to know that many people still see a value in me.

Later will need to pass back my best companion back to my HR, my laptop :( . Sharp today at 1pm, I will be punching out.

Adios LG.

No comments: