Monday, March 06, 2006

Thanks to All in LGEML

This post is specially dedicated to all of you. Thanks for all the helps and assistances. It had been a great pleasure to work with all of you. All the staff previously transfered from SEE or the new staff, I am honoured to work with all of you. It is sad to leave and it is all of you that I will miss the most.

I am sincerely sorry if by any chance during the work processes or daily conversations, I might have hurt your feelings with my direct approach. But I hope that Michael Song will always be remembered for his style of working, direct and precise. No matter where I am, I will definitely cherish all the best memories about this company.

Last but not least, keep in touch and for my whereabout updates, please frequent this blog of mine. I will try my best to update this blog as much as I can. Miss you all GREAT PEOPLE.

No comments: