Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Special Thanks

My big thank you for my girlfriend for giving me the courage, for lending the support to do the decision of my life. I hope with my this decision, it will a turning point in my career for both of us to achieve what we dreamt for.

And special thanks to my dearest Crystal, without her, I would not even know how to draft a resignation letter. Thanks for the first step. I owe you one big time.

Thanks to all the supporting words, the encouragement from colleagues, suppliers, clients and friends. Keep in touch... Muacks!

3 comments:

crystal said...

welcome welcome~

aiyo.. how many times you wanna thanks me? as a friend, we should always help each other ma... n this is such an easy job only~

wish u all the best in new career !!

kk said...

all the best!

py said...

hey...all d best!!!!sorry now only knew tt u resign already...too late i suppose...

there must b better future waiting for u ya... :)

ps : how come u din link me???no good o...