Saturday, November 08, 2008

Hong Kong - Ayam Back!



Updating live from Tung Chung, Hong Kong...

Yes, I am back in Hong Kong again. My second time this year. For the coming 2 weeks I will be residing here at my sister's place. Thanks to AirAsia, I am able to make this holiday happened together with my family.


The trip was pre-planned 3 months earlier. This trip I am accompanied by my parents and my younger brother. We arrived at Hong Kong last night at about 8PM and had light dinner on board. AirAsia had since change their menu. We all had Pak Nasser Nasi Lemak combo meal, RM12 with drinks.


This is how it looks like in the menu. The Pak Nasser Nasi Lemak


This is the real set. Taste ain't bad though

Sis picked us up at the Terminal One Immigration Area, Hong Kong International Airport. She had the privilege to access to various part of the airport as her job is associated with the airport.

From the airport, we took shuttle bus S56 to my sis apartment at Tung Chung. We reached our destination in about 15 minutes. Freshen up and sis brought us for dinner at the Citygate Outlet. Great dinner. Saliva drooling pictures ahead.














And this is my sis in the picture below.



That's about it all peeps. A tiring day for me today, shall update on my activities today later. Stay tune!

I Heart Hong Kong!!!

1 comment:

Bengbeng said...

:) ayam -> that is a creative representative of the word 'I am' . it made me come over to check this post :) hahahah