Saturday, November 08, 2008

Thank You

I wanna take this opportunity to thank all those who made my 30th birthday a memorable one. It was one of the best birthday ever.

There are far too many people to thank so I am not able to list them down all here. My colleagues, my personal friends, all my ex-girlfriends, schoolmates, college mates, blog readers, other fellow bloggers and wishes I got from Facebook. The list can just go on & on. Thanks people, I love you all.

And to my MD who also my boss, thanks for the wishes. Appreciate it, never in my life the top person of a company walked to my desk and wished me. And what surprise me is that he reads my blog and imagine a Korean boss.

I am currently in Hong Kong now holidaying with my family. I will find time to blog and to post nice pictures as much as I can. It's Autumn in HK now, great weather, great food.

Take care peeps and thanks once again.

Love,
Mike aka mikemmery

No comments: