Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Christmas Eve



The time now is 9.28PM, I am at the Starbucks next to the Kotaraya with the orange juice, my macbook & listening to the jazzy tune of Christmas carols. It had been a while since I really hang out around this area.

Took the LRT from the Kelana Jaya station, another experience I want to forget totally. The Putra LRT sucks maximum, the train services in Malaysia might be newer than the MTR in Hong Kong but the former surely ailing badly.


Sigh... being single... being alone... Christmas will just be like any other day to me except that I do not have to work and perhaps there will be more SMSes today than usual. Thanks for the SMSes wishes. Right now, I am waiting for my bus at 10.30PM heading to.........


Well... Merry Christmas to all and I will definitely put another post to wish you peeps a Happy New Year too. Enjoy the parties, enjoy the booze, enjoy the Christmas sex & enjoy the pressies received. Do not disturb me as I will be celebrating my Christmas eve in the bus :)


Ho! Ho! Ho!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Merry Christmas !!!