Thursday, August 06, 2009

If Kids Can Understand, Why Can't Men?

While counting down to my last day of employment, I browsed through some of the great works of the late Yasmin Ahmad, these are some of my favorites;

Look carefully on the messages conveyed and whether it is by script or not, with all this nonsensical debates, arguments & criticisms, what's there left in this country?








And finally, this...



What's all these racial sentiments the politicians are shouting & fighting about? Aren't we all Malaysians? If I fell in love with a Malay, I'll convert cos love supersedes all other factor. Not the issue of race here, or who I choose as my friends, or who gets more than the other in the end of the day. Malaysia belongs to all, to us, KITA.



Malaysia at the current state - sad case!

No comments: