Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sickness.... Please Go Away!

Thanks to Mikel for the mention in his blog about my new makeover attempt. He had been so far one of the best designer I had worked with, no pressure and understands what I want through the writings he went through my site. Let's cross our fingers, the makeover project should be rolled out soon, I have yet to launch it, still awaiting the right moment. Mikel, be patient ya, will let you know when is the right time.

I had been not well for the past few days. Am trying to sleep early but just couldn't sleep well due to the muscle strain and pain. But for the past 2 days, my condition is improving. I hope I can be fully fit again to focus on what I am doing now.

After the Black Humor post, thanks for all well-wishers and your kind concern. Situation is not as bad as I think, I am not rejected nor she said "No" to me, just that the moment is not right. "But when will be the right moment?", some asked. Well, as long as I have faith in fate, then fate will have faith in me, I believe so.

I will be getting my car tomorrow, total damage: approximately RM 3k. What a way to start the new year. As much as I do not want to believe the negative aura that will hit all the Horses in this year of Rat, I cannot help but to believe it after all that happened. But the 2 Choices always helped me in confronting all these glitches in life.

Till my next more colorful & happening post, I am very in the mood of listening to this song, enjoy peeps....


2 comments:

SilverIsle said...

Dropping by here to wish you a speedy recovery yea. Best wishes in everything you do, including the one mentioned in your previous post. Cheerz! =D

MikeM said...

thanks silverisle... all the best 2 u in ur new surroundings too k... cheers!