Friday, January 30, 2009

Gong Hei Fatt Choy in Melaka

Apology for the no-show for the past few days. I am still in Melaka and will only be back this coming Sunday. How's my Chinese New Year like back in my hometown and what I did...

1. Lots of junk food, drinks & loh sang...



2. My house is the only house in my taman that is not affected by the recession. I am not boasting, the neighborhood been pretty quiet this year. The pictures are the evidence :)







3. Drink, drink & drink. I am talking about alcoholic drinks here. Although the fridge are filled up with beers, stouts & wines, plus I have like 3 dozens of Hennessy, I rarely drink at home, we prefer to go somewhere happening like this new club, Arena. Or sometimes we drink at Sports Bar. After drinking then we would have lepak at the mamak till bout 4-5am.



4. Gamble - blackjack, chor tai dee, gin rummy, ngau. You name it, we have it. This year been pretty bad start for me though. I stopped at RM800 deficit this year. Eight lucky number mar.



5. Visiting. I got to admit I hate visiting, especially relatives houses. I am not close to all my relatives, be it my dad or my mom's side. Mostly are pretenders and meeting up normally will be like a battle of comparing their sons & daughters achievement. So I rather stay home and I know many of my relatives branded me as anti-social, I do not care and proudly accept those special title for me. The only person that I will visit is my grandparents. I had been close to them since my childhood time. Everytime, grandma will asked bout my girlfriend, where is my ex-gf now, etc. When grandma sees me, I can always see tears of joy in her face which touches me as well. Grandpa this year been weaker, I hope everything goes well. I really do...



Okie, quick & short post. Hope you guys do not mind.

Happy Chinese New Year. And to the Hokkiens, Happy Pai Thee Khong ya!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

gong hei fatt choy!

Anonymous said...

Gong Xi Fa Chai!!! Every year fatt ar LOL :P

Anonymous said...

Gong Xi Gong Xi.....
You have warm family.