Monday, January 05, 2009

Unpleasant Start For 2009


Today officially the first day of my working day and I am down with viral fever, a very bad throat & flu at the same time. Not a great start for me indeed. As each and every year flashed by at a lightning quick speed, I felt old and mentality wise, my mind is not as strong as before. I lost the tiger instinct.

The desire to succeed is strong, I tried to take up every single deal that I can conclude and instead of finishing off a deal, I can feel that my pace is not like before. Work pending, presentations to make, datelines to meet, calls to return, emails to reply & appointments to meet. Looking at all these sometimes turn me off totally and the idea of getting a proper rest at home - physically I am home but mentally I am thinking of my work. This is not very healthy indeed. I need some shed of light, I need some inspiration.

What is there to inspire me???

I wonder, I really wonder...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sigh. i also feel that my pace has gone a little slower... cannot compare to the efficiency when i was before 20...

3POINT8 said...

a true workaholic....

Whenever i need inspiration i go youtube 'eye of the tiger'
:]