Friday, April 13, 2007

An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away

I had never been associated with Apple and its product till lately when I bought an iPod Nano. My findings: Apple had real great & innovative products, amazed me in a lot of way (sorry for being such a sakai, this is my first Apple product). Thumbs up Steve Jobs!!!

So review; my beauty is in silver color with the capacity of 4GB. This toy is retailed at RM939 in Malaysia (thanks to the government sales tax & duty), but I managed to buy it at rather a reasonable price (interested to get one?, drop me a message in my comment box). Though the unit is not from Malaysia authorised disty, it still comes with a warranty ya.

The package; check out the box, small crystal clear box. What's inside? The Nano, the all white ear piece, the USB cable for PC Sync, 2 pcs of Apple logo sticker & instruction manual of 1 page only. Cool huh? I loaded 700 songs into it with 25 jpeg pictures, and guess what, I still have another 1GB of free space!!!

So this is my iPod Nano side-by-side with my current LG KG820. Though the phone comes with MP3 player, but I always believe a phone is a phone, nothing beats a real MP3 player. It took me some time to get familiar using it though, the jog dial is fun to play with.

And finally, camwhoring with my new iPod...

No comments: