Saturday, April 14, 2007

Say Goodbye

I had this conversation with HER in my dream...

Me:
Yeah I've been so lost lately
I don't really understand baby
Where did I go wrong
I wanna talk to you
Please call

Her:
Where do I begin with you
After all that we've been through
I don't think that it would be right
If we got together so suddenly

Me:
I wish that I could take back all of the things that I said
And replace them with simply I love you instead

Her:
You didn't wanna say goodbye
But you never really seem like you wanna try

Me:
But I only wanted you to stay
And then I let you just slip away

Her:
If you didn't listen to your heart inside
Then it really doesn't matter what was on your mind
And if you need me then tell me why

Me:
Girl, I never meant to say goodbye

Me:
I think about the past baby
Why we couldn't make it last, lady
I know you still have doubts
But I'm gonna prove that we can work things out

Her:
I wanna be sure that you know
What you put me through and
Reveal that you intend to never let me down again

Me:
It's clear to me and
I can't ignore that I have to give you something I couldn't before

Her:
I didn't think that we would come to this

Me:
Your eyes, your face, your smile is what I miss

Her:
Why did you wait so long to take me back

Me:
It's all a simple misunderstanding


..........

No comments: