Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Fool

It is April, the 4th month into 2007, seriously fast and I have yet to achieve anything great this year. I think the most discussed topic about me now among my friends is my new job. Many had questioned me and thanks for your concern but sorry for not giving a conclusive answer, well... I decided to break the news today, whether it is an April Fool prank or not (for those who know me, I am sincere and truthful wan... where got tell lies wan?)

YES... I am leaving my current company, M-link System & my current position as Product Manager to re-marry with my ex (company). I am joining the mobile team of LG Electronics, a totally new portfolio for me as I am a techy gadget guy, the offer is simply too good to resist (I gonna get the latest phone to use wor and best part it is free). I have yet to sit down with them of my job scopes & responsibilities but fuck care, I know what I am capable of anyway. I cannot wait to rekindle things with my ex-colleagues although I knew some minority jealous pigs there are not too happy with my return, Return of The Sith huh? But majority are my allies so you think I fuck care about the minority ones?

What is in the top of your mind when comes to LG phones?

they created the world first 100% non calories & non fat chocolate


Not familiar enough? How about this? He is familiar huh?
Picture courtesy from www.kennysia.com , he reviewed a few models of LG black label series phones. Hope to get to know this No.1 blogger in Malaysia once I join LG. Check out his review and here's the links:

http://www.kennysia.com/archives/2006/05/lg_chocolate_ph.php
http://www.kennysia.com/archives/2006/10/lg_white_chocol.php
http://www.kennysia.com/archives/2006/10/lg_kg810_chocol.php

So what is it there to look forward on LG phones? After the chocolate mania, now they added SHINE to it, and they even colloborated with one of the taikor in fashion industry. Here is the teaser, girls save money now ya...

The LG Shine


The LG Prada

This is one of the longest post I had ever done. Hope you guys enjoy reading it. And more to come ya... Happy April Fool!!!

1 comment:

Pisces said...

Yeah.. PRADA.. i love..waiting for you to give me a surprise yeah!
Haha..yr only sis..C'mon!!!!