Wednesday, April 25, 2007

New Gadgets

Bought myself some new gadgets today. Notepal by Cooler Master. This masterpiece functions as a cooling pad for the notebook. Comes with 2 USB powered fan and solidly aluminium built. Love the colour of it and it tilts a little which make typing more comfortable and working in front of the notebook for a long hour is no longer a problem for me.


I also got myself this black beauty. Edifier speaker with woofer. This cute baby although small in size but it can really playback the music amazingly. It can be powered via USB or adaptor, I am now currently connecting it to my ipod nano. "No Music No Life" mar...


Now I also managed to get an extra 19" LG CRT Monitor to allow me to use dual screen settings. Cool leh? It seems like I will be spending more time in the office than my house now. Finally got some gadget to pamper myself after a hard day @ work :)

No comments: