Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Summary of The Day

Met up with Cynthia today. She is as pretty as before and good to meet her up today for lunch @ KL Sentral. It is actually a surprise lunch arrangement and good to catch up the good old times although I got a very brief period working together with her. Glad that she is doing fine in her new assignment and I am overjoyed that she is a loyal reader of my blog. And this is for you ya. I am sorry that we have not taken any picture together before so I grabbed this from your friendster ya, hope you do not mind. It is always more interesting for my readers to read the posting with some pics in it. OK! I promised you that will organise a happy hour session together with the rest of the gang k.

And coincidencely, we bumped into Caren and she joined us for lunch as well. She is now attached to our No.1 competitor and she in a way matured perhaps because of the exposure she had over there, the thing she never had the chance to experience in the old company. Unfortunately I do not have any picture to post here, she is as blur as before, the very first time I know her in Scott & English days.

Besides the lunch session, today also somehow a remarkable day for me, met up with my ex-gf after so long, I am assisting her on income tax submission, so I passed the form to her to sign on it before I dropped it @ the IRB. It had been a long long time since she last sat inside my car, the moment she went into my car, a sudden rush of emotions hit me and I am speechless.

Overall it is a good day, but tiring for me. I am still in the office while blogging this. More updates soon people!!!

2 comments:

kennethnorman said...

whos Caren?? the Caren ling previous follow chin?

MikeM said...

ya caren ling lar...