Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Singlehood - Month # 4

Today marked the 4th month anniversary of my singlehood. Things are not that bad after all being a single, thanks to all my friends who kept me occupied during my long lonely nights and I am anticipated for my new assignment in LG, so there will be minimum time for me to think of the unnecessaries.


Nevertheless, no doubt I am enjoying every single moment of my singlehood, there are certain things that I am unable to enjoy at this very moment. In life, we made a few mistakes, we learnt and we pick ourselves to continue this journey.


I miss all her nephew & nieces.
I miss the time surrounded by kids.
I miss the way they addressed me as "Michael Kor Kor"
I miss her favourite niece, Huihui.
I miss hugging her and giving her a swing at the same time.
I miss buying stuff for them.
I miss taking pictures with them.
I miss their antics and the way they did those funny faces to me.



And.....
I miss her mom.
I miss auntie's dishes.
I miss fetching auntie for shopping every weekend.
I miss going for groceries with her mom.
I miss pushing the cart for her mom.
I miss going back to Kampar.
I miss her dad too.


And above it all, I still miss her.

No comments: