Saturday, April 28, 2007

My New Kennel

A close friend of mine (let's call her Angel lar) who was a little bit upset because I shifted (YES! AGAIN!) from BU to Puchong. Although I am very much a Damansara guy but actually this part of Puchong I am staying is not too bad either, Bandar Kinrara wor, judging from the landed properties here it is definitely not a bad place to stay minus the morning jam that I have to bear of course. I am staying with my buddy and he is so nice to share his wireless with me enabling my blogging session possible after work. Thanks mate! So my this little Angel asked me to post some pictures into my blog, and here you go. I am now sitting comfortably on my bed listening to Eric Clapton's mp3 while blogging this...


OK! A shot from my bed, saw my legs there? And here is my most precious baby, my 42" plasma complete with a so-so surround system. And not forget too my PS2 (anyone wanna sponsor me a PS3?). All the pictures taken with my LG Shine.


So this is my IKEA wardrobe with 2 cheapskate cabinets to store all my DVDs, CDs, condoms (opps...), etc... :P


And a shot of my bed and yes, I chat, blog, surf from my bed ;)

So how was my humble kennel like? A place I can finally call home.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Hey bro...another big change in your life! Surprisingly indeed, that you moved to Kinrara...so tell me you are in BK what? I pass by Kinrara everyday...perhaps can catch up with u more often these days...drinks etc...damn near my place la bro...u know the road from kinrara cutting thru to Seri Kembangan?

kennethnorman said...

yyuummmyyuuumm... a new lair for u indeed aye!! takan la i got wifi ready duwan share rite!!

雪莉 said...

CongraT !!