Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Year Party, The Loft UPSTAIRS

Updating my blog in The Apartment Upstairs, The Curve, it is a shame that they do not provide wireless over here, I got to link myself through Primavera network, the strongest nearby.

As promised, here are the pictures taken during the New Year Party @ The Loft UPSTAIRS. It was hell of a happening alcohol party night. Thanks to the babes & batangs. I still have one more bottle to spare, anyone wanna go with me?

Enjoy the pics mate...












4 comments:

SilverIsle said...

Woah. Your face turning red liao. Haha. Happy New Year!

MikeM said...

silverisle... yaya, thx 2 the alcohol :P happy new yr 2 ya too...

Chris said...

helluva countdown u guys had... :D

MikeM said...

hehehee.... chris, we got ourselves wasted also rite???