Saturday, January 05, 2008

2008 1st Week Summary

I started the New Year with a bang, got myself wasted at The Loft, new assignment in the office with greater power & greater responsibilities. The very first week been good so far minus the crude oil prices that finally hit USD100 per barrel, mark my words, we will see significant price jump in petrol after the general election (talking about our country as the oil exporter... DUH...)

And the most blogable topic now in the first week, our very own Clinton-Lewinsky. Former Health Minister was caught pants down with his "personal friend", I watched the video, conclusion, I can perform better than him... hahahaha... just only because he is one of the key politician in MCA, that is why all the big hoo-haa now.

Plus I spent my very first week with very important people in my life, my colleagues; my buddies & perhaps my new love. Last evening, thanks to Aaris for inviting, spent time with her and my closest childhood friends.




Got ourselves wasted high, thanks to few jugs, buckets & 4 towers of Long Island. Great night, enjoyed myself seeing antics of some of my buddies that I rarely see, thanks to the influence of alcohol baby...

And ending up the first week, the missing piece - tender love & care (TLC)... is she the one??? suspense, suspense...




As I am updating the blog now in Starbucks, Low Yat, I suddenly recalled that tonight I will be joining the KS CBox dinner with the chatbox regulars @ CafeCafe. The dinner is by invitation only, good that will be meeting the rest of peeps that usually chatted over the chatterbox. Hopefully I will not get myself wasted again tonight. HaHa

Life's Good!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

woots!! congrats for the new love... yes!!! and enjoy ur KS chatterbox meet with Kelly, AD, Munak, Char and all.

Chris said...

Oiii great night...!! Great company of friends!!

Seizhin said...

KS Chatbox dinner, wow.
Hope you enjoy the dinner!

MikeM said...

jane... it is a gr8 ks cb outing but too bad u r not there... make sure we'll meet up some day ya... still very much a single lar dear... suspense suspense....

chris... helluva a night for me too...

seizhin... dinner enjoyed! :)

Albert Yap said...

who is your new love???

MikeM said...

albert... y u so interested???